This Week in Kaspa week 11

general chat - anything and everything.
Lazzeruz

This Week in Kaspa week 11

Post by Lazzeruz »

Hello and welcome to This Week in Kaspa!
The weekly series where I (Lazzeruz) catch you up with the happenings in Kaspa.
We're on week 11 of 2023.

And first up we got:
Exchange announcements

https://www.digifinex.com/ Has launched Kaspa with no listing fee. Trading is live, so enjoy.
https://www.gate.io/ has given an update on the release date. Trading starts Tuesday the 21st at 10 am UTC.

Kaspatalk reskin

After the recent launch of https://kaspatalk.org/ I am pleased to see that there has been a reskin. Thanks to the great help of Rhubarbarian the site has gotten it's own logo and a nicer to look at interface.
If you're reading this from outside of Kaspatalk, feel free to have a peek and maybe join in on the conversations.

Marketing proposal

This week Rhubarbarian proposed the creation of a Community Marketing Fund (CMF) and gave an AMA about it in the official Kaspa Discord.
This CMF would incentivise people to create quality content that gives exposure to Kaspa. This could be range from explanatory videos, to cool visuals, to your local weekly Kaspa newsletter.
The vote will be held on Discord as always, but if you'd like to give your opinions. There's a thread on Kaspatalk.

All time high

On Sunday there was quite a big pump. This resulted in a new all time high of around 0.017, although not on every exchange. Even as of writing this on Monday morning it still seems to hold steady near that number.

Afterword

Hopefully you enjoyed This Week in Kaspa.
It was a bit of a quiet week in regards to news, but week 12 seems to look good already.
If there's any topic you think needs to be covered for week 12, tell me in the comments.
gandalf
Site Admin

Re: This Week in Kaspa week 11

Post by gandalf »

absolutely love these little write ups.. gives you all the info needed in a quick read! :mrgreen:
MonsterCrypto

Post by MonsterCrypto »

This is a nice write up!
Bolek

Post by Bolek »

gandalf wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:36 am absolutely love these little write ups.. gives you all the info needed in a quick read! :mrgreen:
Same! These summaries are a huge help for many people, i know many who don't even have time to fill up their car, let alone stay updated about all their crypto.
gandalf
Site Admin

Post by gandalf »

Bolek wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:42 pm
gandalf wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:36 am absolutely love these little write ups.. gives you all the info needed in a quick read! :mrgreen:
Same! These summaries are a huge help for many people, i know many who don't even have time to fill up their car, let alone stay updated about all their crypto.
haha, so true.. lets see what news the new week brings us! :D