What other coins you been in deep with?

discussions about altcoins, news, community, innovations, other topics.
Function13

What other coins you been in deep with?

Post by Function13 »

BTC on ice but still gotta make gains. What all you in on?
gandalf
Site Admin

Re: What other coins you been in deep with?

Post by gandalf »

was btc now its all kaspa! :D :D
MonsterCrypto

Post by MonsterCrypto »

Well besides Kaspa i was looking at scooping up some doge on the off hand it comes back like a band time forgot about.
gandalf
Site Admin

Post by gandalf »

doge lol.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MonsterCrypto

Post by MonsterCrypto »

gandalf wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:59 pm doge lol.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
doge might be a meme but memes make money that's for sure.
Bolek

Post by Bolek »

Ethereum for the long run. i see ethereum flipping bitcoin some day in maybe 10 + years. besides big money in kaspa and eth i got some small numbers in reddit moons, dynex, ada, and believe it or not counter strike skins :D may sound stupid but the market there is booming and i regret not buying more stuff there :lol:
gandalf
Site Admin

Post by gandalf »

Bolek wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:21 pm Ethereum for the long run. i see ethereum flipping bitcoin some day in maybe 10 + years. besides big money in kaspa and eth i got some small numbers in reddit moons, dynex, ada, and believe it or not counter strike skins :D may sound stupid but the market there is booming and i regret not buying more stuff there :lol:
I don't see a bright future for ETH imo.. however i might be bias when it comes to POS.. oo yeah and whats the deal with those cs skins, do they really sell for those insane amounts or is it all shilling ? guessing the buzz could be huge with the release of cs2
Bolek

Post by Bolek »

gandalf wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:12 am
Bolek wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:21 pm Ethereum for the long run. i see ethereum flipping bitcoin some day in maybe 10 + years. besides big money in kaspa and eth i got some small numbers in reddit moons, dynex, ada, and believe it or not counter strike skins :D may sound stupid but the market there is booming and i regret not buying more stuff there :lol:
I don't see a bright future for ETH imo.. however i might be bias when it comes to POS.. oo yeah and whats the deal with those cs skins, do they really sell for those insane amounts or is it all shilling ? guessing the buzz could be huge with the release of cs2

No, it's not all shilling, the prices have really skyrocketed because new players are constantly coming into Counter Strike and many rich Chinese collectors buy such expensive skins, i just read today some guy bought csgo stickers and capsules for 10k, now after 2 years he made 115.000 that's some good profit for some skins and weapon stickers :D, i myself bought some stickers in cs for 350bucks, now 2 months later they are worth 1.4k and they keep rising because it's a very limited supply and super deflationary. but i'd say cs investing is even riskier than crypto.
gandalf
Site Admin

Post by gandalf »

Bolek wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:03 pm
gandalf wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:12 am

No, it's not all shilling, the prices have really skyrocketed because new players are constantly coming into Counter Strike and many rich Chinese collectors buy such expensive skins, i just read today some guy bought csgo stickers and capsules for 10k, now after 2 years he made 115.000 that's some good profit for some skins and weapon stickers :D, i myself bought some stickers in cs for 350bucks, now 2 months later they are worth 1.4k and they keep rising because it's a very limited supply and super deflationary. but i'd say cs investing is even riskier than crypto.
lmao, looks like we are investing the wrong way and everyone should be gearing up for cs2.. lol thats some decent gains but then i guess it aint easy coming across the good stuff either so it would be more of a gamble of unlocking it out of a box