Tech Support; Unable to send Kaspa to another wallet .

question regarding issues with kaspa core, nodes, network, transactions, and addresses.
Joeythewop

Tech Support; Unable to send Kaspa to another wallet .

Post by Joeythewop »

Please help .I am on my Android phone on the kaspa wallet I just sent out some kaspa to another wallet the transfer was successful. 20 min later I needed to send out some more to a different or same wallet I tried both. And each time right after I fill out all the required info .I get this message in red "." Please provide address and amount" .That's all I keep getting is that message .after doing what it says I still get that message please help me !!?
Respectfully ,
Joseph Campos you can contact me by email at jajajoeyc@gmail.com
Joeythewop

Re: Tech Support; Unable to send Kaspa to another wallet .

Post by Joeythewop »

Please help .I am on my Android phone on the kaspa wallet I just sent out some kaspa to another wallet the transfer was successful. 20 min later I needed to send out some more to a different or same wallet I tried both. And each time right after I fill out all the required info .I get this message in red "." Please provide address and amount" .That's all I keep getting is that message .after doing what it says I still get that message please help me !!?
Respectfully ,
Joseph Campos you can contact me by email at jajajoeyc@gmail.com
Rubenshos

Re: Tech Support; Unable to send Kaspa to another wallet .

Post by Rubenshos »

hello. I have accidentally transferred from my trust wallet an amount of Ethereum to its address 0x51E72dd1F2628295cC2ef931cB64fDbDc3a0c599, I could have a refund with that traction. Please contact me by email srubenalfonzo@gmail.com