I am preparing to dedicate effort toward adoption. [updates posted here]

general discussion about kaspa, news, community, innovations, other topics.
vanima

I am preparing to dedicate effort toward adoption. [updates posted here]

Post by vanima »

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all.

I am someone who has been watching Kaspa very closely. I have read the book, I have studied the protocol, I have understood the value and I believe that this is where I now belong.

I watched Bitcoin grow into something spectacular. Now, I watch it reach its peak of life. I have experienced the market, a magnitude of failure, success, high and lows...my highs and demises. I did not contribute to Bitcoin in the sense of mass adoption, due to knowing its inefficiencies. However, Bitcoin taught me a lot about how markets, media, economics and a variety of other key principles and skills.

Bitcoin will be around for the time to come, as a true store of value that has stood the test of time. However one thing that was wrong, is it the use-case for real world solutions.

Bitcoin's seat for best payment protocol is up for grabs...and it will only become more so after the halving.

Ethereum proposed a solution in the form of smart contracts, however the efficacy of its blockchain is not enough to serve as a better solution than Bitcoin.

Layer 2 solutions propose a scalability solution however this should not be the solution to scalability. One protocol needs to be able to adapt.

Imagine if a protocol combined Bitcoin, Ethereum & Layer2's, as well as all of the liquidity, volume, transactions and so on?

Kaspa is one of the very few decentralized protocols that has a viable use case in the real world. I am looking to build a project that enthuses real world adoption.

I am in the process of building a large amount of material that explains how humans of all walks of life can adopt Kaspa and benefit from it in many more ways than just as an investment. We all know how useable this protocol is...

I am going to start working on this project and I look forward to updating you all in my mission to work for Kaspa's decentralized network and make a positive impact on adoptions, and a positive impact on those who choose to use the solutions in the near future.
TreeBrother

Re: I am preparing to dedicate effort toward adoption. [updates posted here]

Post by TreeBrother »

Awesome! I'm glad you are here and I definitely feel the same about Kaspa as you do. It truly is something special to be a part of and among people I adhere as quality in character. I am interested in what you kind of material you are building. I would like to outreach to my community in some way that isn't too much like a salesmen but gets the point across. Thanks for you contribution and effort. Best to you brother and may the wind be at your back.