$1000 per KAS ...let me explain.

general discussion about kaspa, news, community, innovations, other topics.
scape

$1000 per KAS ...let me explain.

Post by scape »

It is a pleasure to be part of this community and share this journey with you all!

I do not consider Kaspa an investment nor should this be considered financial advice. In my opinion, Kaspa is objectively the best currency by a significant margin. Am I the most bullish Kaspa maxi? Am I alone? DYOR, and let's see.

The highest valued currencies are currently each worth about $30 trillion: US Dollar and Chinese Yuan ($60 trillion total). The next best each sit at around $15 trillion: European Euro and gold itself ($30 trillion total). These are only estimates thanks to governments' ability to print "ghost money" and counterfeits bills for corrupted means, further increasing the effects of fiat inflation and its downfall.

The best will find its way to the top. $15 trillion market cap marks the entrance to the top 4 global currencies. This is often referred to as Bitcoin’s ceiling at $1 million per coin, because it would roughly equal gold’s current total valuation. However, Kaspa is orders of magnitude more powerful than Bitcoin and without sacrifice, unlike any other crypto—which is inherently more powerful than both fiat and gold. $30 trillion market cap would give each Kaspa a price of about $1000. That's right. $1000 per KAS. That's x22222 the price from $0.045…

This is not an overnight change, but it will certainly be a revolutionary one that will take decades to fully realize after the release of DAG KNIGHT, smart contracts, and further unseen developments especially adhering to advances in AI. Selling targets from $100B MC ($5/KAS) to $1T MC ($50/KAS) are more than reasonable in the next few years as it secures a spot in the top 5 cryptos, but I will be holding +60% for life while selling small portions as needed. Long-term it has everything to become the #1 currency. HFL "Hodling for Life" crew, wya? Crypto is setup to become the greatest exchange of money in history with Kaspa at the forefront. This is that kind of multi-generational wealth to be made by doing absolutely nothing, besides sticking to a long-term strategy, a.k.a. hodling, with your keys safe.

1 KAS = 1 KAS. $1/KAS or $100/KAS is nothing on me. The dollar is fundamentally garbage. I would rather hodl Kaspa over any "stable passive income," because in reality that passive income is just an attempt to offset inflation. Kaspa has no inflation besides the remaining uncirculated supply of mining rewards which is curving down at a healthy rate. I would feel at ease to take out a percentage each month from a Kaspa "savings account" (ideally less than the inflation rate of fiat) without drastically hurting its value, especially after Kaspa starts to see a fair price evaluation in the top 4 currencies ($15-30T MC). People, companies, and countries will begin to understand that this is not an investment, but rather the best (fastest, most secure, scalable, reliable, decentralized and trustless) currency infrastructure of human existence.

With the crypto trilemma solved, mass adoption to rival the VISA banking system will be right around the corner. $30 trillion market cap in-bound. You heard it from me first. Know what you hodl.

Cheers Kaspians! :D
s c a p e 𐤊
lmp198181

Re: $1000 per KAS ...let me explain.

Post by lmp198181 »

I admire your resolve and the future is yet to be written, yet I struggle to see a world in which governments and banks roll over and give way to crypto currency, as we like to say in crypto........... history doesn't repeat it rhymes, wars and collapses of empires is the cost of effecting a countries monetary system, I think if all goes well Kaspa, like BTC, KAS will find its place in the world, I just don't think the world will come together to agree on anything (even if kaspa could change the world for the better) let alone full adoption of alternative coins, each country will have their own CBDC (which feels like opening pandoras box, that's another rant for another day lol) bridge currencies could be a thing so each country can hold its own CBDC and the bridge asset and not hold multiple other countries CBDC's could be wrong............ but back to kaspa, in the short term in a BULL market 40-60 market cap (I think it could go higher given the right momentum) after that like all cryptos it will crash but unlike most cryptos (other than BTC) it will not crash by 80-90%, 50-70% mainly because there are no massive teams or VC investors to dump it, those who hold KASPA know what it is, believe in what it can become which is in my humble opinion is what BTC wanted to be and everything ETH promised to be, all on the layer 1 blockDAG, GOD bless 🙏🏼